Welcome to Independent Roof Inspection, Inc. – “IRI.”
Founded in 1990, offering impartial roofing and waterproofing consulting services by meticulous and skilled roof inspectors.
Our dependable roofing professionals are proficient at identifying, diagnosing, and resolving roofing and waterproofing problems in a manner that reflects our collective commitment to accuracy and integrity.
Independent Roof Inspection, Inc. is TRUSTED by clients that include national insurance carriers, corporations, property management companies & commercial managers, HOA & CID property managers and owners…as well as reputable attorneys!
As a preferred vendor for many national insurance carriers, we make the roof inspection process simple and hassle free.
To find out how IRI can assist in resolving your problems, simplify your workload, and ease stress, just give our dedicated staff a call.
IRI's roof inspectors assist insurance and independent adjusters.
- damage, loss, and causation inspection reports
- identifying the origin of roof and building leaks
- provide virtual inspections and determinations from images provided by outside sources
We are a preferred and accepted vendor for many national insurance carriers and independent adjusters.
IRI's roof inspectors benefit corporate, commercial, and franchise building owners and property managers.
- due diligence inspections
- pre- and post-tenant improvement inspections for rooftop equipment and penetrations
- developing repair and/or replacement priority schedules
- roof core test cuts for independent laboratory analysis
- budgeting projections
- developing specifications for re-roofing
- roof observer oversight for new and re-roofing applications
Our user-friendly reports and reliable waterproofing consulting provide accurate, straightforward, and trusted solutions. Our competent and friendly staff is ready to answer your roofing questions.
IRI's roof inspectors aid Home Owners Associations (HOA) & Community Interest Developments (CID).
- condition reports with priority schedules and budget projections
- reserve study assistance for roofing and waterproofing
- required inspections for chimneys or exterior envelop components
- specifications for re-roofing projects
- create bid forms, manage bid walk, and assist with bidder selection
- roof inspector observations and inspection reports during re-roofing projects
Ask IRI to help identify and develop long-term maintenance or restoration plans for maximizing value and minimizing lifetime costs.
IRI's roof inspectors and consultants support Legal Counsel.
- site diagnosis and investigation
- roofing product and application research
- documentation of destructive testing
- litigation support and expert testimony
- expert meetings, arbitrations, depositions, and trials
Our professional roof inspectors have extensive roofing backgrounds and litigation experience.
Contact IRI for CV and fee schedule information by calling 800-410-4474.